Welcome dear amazing SAS Student!
I am so happy that you decided to embark on this journey.
It’s not your first SAS class… so you know the drill!
1) Print the charts (below) before the training. And come with your basic charts as well. We’ll use all of them!
2) Come to the room “prepared to work” AND having everyone else in the group “prepared to work” (as you would do for a client.)
3) Have a lot of water to stay hydrated. Bring some snacks too (you need to feed your beautiful brain.)
4) Put on your beginner’s cap. Come open to learn and (re)discover things even if you are a Health Practitioner.
See you on Sunday at 9am PST.
We’ll end at 1pm PST.
New charts and other material TO PRINT:
Meditation(s): (No need to print. Enjoy it if you choose to before class, it’s totally optional!)
- Breathing and Deep Body Scan for Pain
Script in Word Document (so you can have it evolve in the future!):
Sunday 02/27/22, Additional Training and Q&A
03/20/22, Additional Training and Q&A:
03/27/22, Additional Training/Clearing sessions: