Award-winning intuitive thought leader, business success coach, and speaker, Nathalie Ekobo, has helped more than 10,000 leaders and entrepreneurs across the globe increase their visibility, impact, and income.
Nathalie takes women leaders and entrepreneurs to the highest levels of success by helping them tap into their inner guidance to rise with confidence and achieve their dreams with more ease.
She guides her high-achieving clients on the path of making a difference in the world through their conscious leadership and inspirational impact.
Nathalie has been coaching women entrepreneurs and leaders for 20 years in 22 countries and has presented on international stages in Europe and USA, in French and English.
Nathalie has shared the stage with global leaders such as Marianne Williamson, Dr. Judith Orloff, and Rev. Dr. Michael B. Beckwith.
She has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, has appeared on Fox News, AZ-Channel 3, and was a regular guest on KNFX-1100AM radio shows. She was also featured in the documentary “Breakthrough” as an Expert on Breakthrough Coaching and Success.
Below are some of her signature presentations. Nathalie is available for Keynotes, Breakouts, Panels, Seminars, Retreats, Trainings, Webinars, and Podcasts.
Please fill out the contact information and someone from our team follow-up with you.
3 things you have to let go of to create massive results:
- - How to engage your 'Effortless Self' to stop working so hard
- - How to differentiate between forced action and powerful aligned action
- - How to let go of the 3 costly 'conventional' ways to success
3 simple steps to increase sales using 'Magnetic Marketing':
- - Discover a simple formula to define and connect with your ideal market to communicate with authenticity
- - Learn the 8 most magnetic words that sell and understand why they are so powerful
- - Practice subtle (yet powerful) strategies to get more clients with ease
How to (and why) put your 'Inner Guide' on speed dial:
- - Learn the 3 keys to connect with your Inner Guide
- - Discover how it can help you with accurate decision making, inspired actions, and brilliant leadership
- - How to know the difference between real intuition and an idea that doesn't come from inner guidance
3 little lies you tell yourself that hinder your personal and professional growth:
- - Why these lies have such a huge impact on our results
- - What to tell yourself instead to increase productivity and flow
- - How to never have to tell yourself lies* again and compromise your growth (*even when you don't know they are lies!)
What People Are Saying
“You are a female Tony Robbins!”
Jesse Koren, Thrive Academy
“Nathalie Ekobo is a great professional speaker that knows how to mesmerize her audience. I have seen her work her magic in a room.
Not only is she an expert trainer in teaching people how to get massive results with more ease, she touches the heart of those who listen to her.
Using her wonderful French wit and charm, she’s extremely powerful in bringing the audience to make wonderful changes in their lives.”
Therese Skelly, Business Consultant, Speaker, Achieving
“Nathalie Ekobo is inspiration in action. She gives it all, with such authenticity & passion that we succeed just by being in her presence!”
Pascale Charlier, Leadership Conscient (France)
“Nathalie Ekobo is one of those trainers/speakers who has the ability to 'speak' to each person in the audience. She brings her vast experience and knowledge of the business world into the room with passion and humor. The insights I received when in I was in her seminars have always propelled me to the next level of performance and success. I am always able to take what I experienced and immediately implement new tools into my job and projects.
And, I love how she uses real time examples to drive her point home to the audience. Her 'French Humor' (she is from Paris, you know) makes spending a day or two in a hotel conference room bearable and enjoyable.
Thank you, Nathalie, for always bringing refreshing, inspirational and motivational insights to your seminars.”
Sandy Rogers, President/CEO, Triangulus Marketing
"Your talk was very powerful, informative and lively; and your [French] accent is such an added bonus. You were the best speaker we had in a long time!”
Nancy McKay, Founder, the Phoenix Brain Exchange Network
"Nathalie delivers a unique and profound message wrapped in her authentic and passionate presentation. I was thrilled to be able to attend one of her conference presentations. She combined her rich and interesting background with solid concepts that help entrepreneurs grow their businesses and grow personally. She was a dynamic and energetic presenter who engaged her audience and left me wanting more."
Lynn Murphy, M.Ed. President, Key Innovative Solutions
“Nathalie’s presentations are so very powerful. She mesmerized me with her wisdom and depth of commitment to those she is teaching. I learned so much from her workshop because Nathalie is so playful and makes learning fun.”
Dani Burling, Shaman, Speaker/Trainer, Your Sacred Destiny
Thank you for your powerful presentations. Your energy is AMAZING! We have learned new wonderful “nuggets” with each and every one. Your down-to-earth approach to life/business and lessons are amazingly easy to follow and apply to our everyday lives and business."
Ana Hawk, CEO Red Paperclip
Stages where Nathalie Spoke:
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Awakening Conference
- Build Your Empire
- Business Clubs America
- Entrepreneurs for CTV in Santa Cruz, CA
- Home Based Business Development Network, at Arizona Small Business Association (ASBA)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- Phoenix Brain Exchange
- Rejuvenate Training now ‘Thrive Academy’
- The Ultimate Women Annual Conference
- The Wild Women’s Retreat
- Women Entrepreneurs Business Bootcamp
- Your Marketing University
Radio Shows and Podcasts
- “6 Figure Success Circle” with Sharla Jacobs for Thrive Academy
- “Dance is Life, Life is Dance” with Chad Lakridis on KFNX 1100AM.Business
- “A Cup of Joe” with Joe and Laurie Battaglia on KFNX Christian Radio
- “Phoenix Business RadioX” with Karen Nowicki
- And many Podcasts