Congrats, you’re in!
Here is what to do next…
So happy that you’re taking this time for yourself and to join other amazing, spiritually-open, unconventional, audacious, creative agents of change!
A few quick to-dos:
(1) Join our Conscious Tribe in our private free Facebook Group, so you can interact with your peers, fellow students… and me!
Find the ‘Online RETREAT’ post that ask you to introduce yourself and your business (pinned at the top) in the comments section.
(2) Mark your calendar for Friday September 30 and Saturday October 1:
we are ON from 9:00am PDT (AZ) to 2pm PDT (AZ).
Try to come to BOTH DAYS as they build up on each other. (and… we know you’re busy, so if you have to miss a part of the Retreat, we’ll welcome you back at any time!)
Note: I am NOT the type of person to send you 3 or 5 reminders for an event. I assume you’re able to block your time and set a reminder (or check your calendar, how about that?!)
You will only receive one reminder with the event workbook a couple of days prior to the Retreat.
(3) Rush here to fill the ‘Retreat Quick Sheet’: ADD LINK HERE
This will get the magic of the Retreat started, and it will provide you with GODSPEED CLARITY!
(4) Can you think of just ONE entrepreneur who might like to share this retreat with you? Copy & paste this link to send them an invite: https://bit.ly/0922Retreat
(5) Please, give!This retreat is a beautiful training designed to bring you a LOT of value (it’s not a sales pitch! If it were in my services, I’d price it at $1,499.)
To show gratitude and also pay it forward, please make a donation to the charity of your choice.
Here are the ones that I regularly donate to
(and you can choose another one.) :
There is no little amount. Give what you can. Everything counts and is of great help to these organizations.
Thank you in advance for your generosity! ❤️
The details on the upcoming retreat via Zoom are below. Also check your email for the details. (check your spam folder if needed)
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to prepare?
You need: To open your arms and take a few deep breaths. Also, a comfy chair, a notebook, pens of different colors (if possible), tea/coffee AND water, snacks (to feed your brain)
Note: We will take a 45-min break for lunch every day around 11:45am PDT. I will leave the zoom room open for fun networking. Have your meal ready so you don’t miss this time for precious connection with your community. Make new friends! 😍
If you’re a student of my ‘Success Acceleration System’, clear and activate yourself before the event, and bring your pendulum to the party!
Day 1 | September 30 | 9:00am – 2pm PDT (AZ)
Celebrating ♥ Realigning ♥ The 4 Pillars ♥
I look forward to co-creating with you❣️ 🔥
See you soon,